SnagIt 9 is screen capture software...and so much more! That's why you'll love using SnagIt, in a million different ways. Here are just a few...
Capture your digital lifestyle Top 6 reasons to upgrade to SnagIt 9
See all the new features you'll get when you upgrade!
You work and play on the computer, jumping between tasks dozens of times per day. And interruptions are the norm. Now SnagIt flows with your digital lifestyle...so you can capture, organize, and share the things on your screen?without breaking stride.
With this version, we've rebuilt SnagIt Editor from the ground up to help you... 1. Go with the flow ? New, fluid workflow How do you want to snag? Are you all about capture-capture-capture? Capture-edit-capture-edit? Or a simple capture-send? However you want to do it, SnagIt now plays along. The old, linear workflow is gone. And you can almost taste the freedom.
2. Combine multiple images ? Open captures tray Combine screen captures with ease with SnagtIt, TechSmith's Screen Capture Software.
SnagIt makes it easy to combine images. Whether you're placing last month's sales chart next to this month's...or placing funny sunglasses on a photo of your friend. Just drag-and-drop screen captures from the new Open Captures Tray onto the canvas. That's it!
3. Save nothing...save everything ? Auto-store SnagIt now stores every screen capture automatically. Don't feel any pressure to name the capture or decide where to save it...until you're ready for that kind of commitment.
4. Find your stuff ? Visual search pane Whether or not you saved it, find that screen capture later with the new visual search pane. If you can remember even one detail?like the approximate date or the Web site you captured?you'll find your capture with a click. SnagIt keeps track of these details, so you don't have to.
5. Get organized (if you want to) ? Tags & flags Use the visual search pane to quickly find screen captures in SnagIt, TechSmith's Screen Capture Software
As you capture images for next month's big project, tag them with "big project" or set the "Important" flag. No need to save anything in folders...just come back next month and view all your big project files with a click!
I love the fact that the editor saves and organizes my captures for me. A photo library for my screenshots...what a great idea! ?Stephen Lyle, trainer and project manager, X2 Development Corporation
6. Keep your tools handy ? Sleek editing interface The Editor's new menus make it quicker to get at the features you use most...and easier to discover the ones you've never used.