Edraw Max enables students, teachers and business professionals to reliably create and publish kinds of diagrams to represent any ideas.
It's an all-in-one graphics software that makes it simple to create professional-looking flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, business presentations, building plans, mind maps, fashion designs, UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, directional maps, database diagrams and more.
With large pre-drawn libraries and more than 4600 vector symbols, drawing couldn't be easier! Edraw Max lets you create a wide range of diagrams using templates, shapes, and drawing tools while working in an intuitive and familiar Office-style environment.
Edraw provides you a versatile, easy, quick and professional solution to let you enjoy your working.
Why Choose Edraw Max
1. Use the diagramming software that best maps to what you know and where you're headed.
2. Fully vector-based graphic software, which facilitates the rapid creation of flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams and more.
3. Supports to import the exist Visio XML file perfectly.
4. Just drag the build-in shapes from the library pane and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
5. Creates professional-looking diagrams quickly with themes, effects and quick styles.
6. Gain greater productivity in diagramming with features like automatically aligns and arranges all shapes.
7. Includes lots of high-quality shapes, examples and templates.
8. Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text, and symbols are available for each diagram object.
9. Easily visualize complex information with a wide range of diagrams. Make those diagrams even smarter and more useful by linking them to underlying data, which provides a more complete picture of the system or process.
10. Works with MS Office well. It can be integrated with Microsoft Office application easily. The UI is MS Office-style like, it's easy to learn and use. If you are familiar with MS Office, you are familiar with Edraw quickly.
11. Generics graphic formats support and WYSIWYG printing.
No other diagramming software gives you all these
* Design and document based on a wide range of build-in shapes and examples.
* Our single user license allows one user to install the product on two computers as long as that user is the only user of the software.
* High quality product and reasonable price.
* Free upgrade in the lifetime and free technology support.
* In-depth tutorials to help you learn how to draw.
* The UI is MS Office 2007 style like. Full ribbon features.
* Added Themes, Color Themes, Effects and Fonts. Easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme. With the new Theme feature, you can format the colors and effects in an entire diagram with a single click.
* Real-time previews. When you scroll over the various galleries in Edraw, you'll see your drawings and various objects change to display what they'll look like if you decide to apply those settings. Just click on the thumbnail in the gallery to actually accept the changes. This makes it a lot faster to see, for example, how changing a color scheme will affect your drawings.
* Quick layouts and quick styles. These provide quick formatting options for the object in question, and make it easy to create good-looking slides with just a few clicks.
* Put Edraw graphics into Word, Excel, PowerPoint with one-click buttons.
* Text objects supported line space, bullet, Indent, back color, super script, sub script and more.
* Shadows in general are so very nice compared to those in previous versions. We can actually control the transparency, amount of blur, and color now.
* Shape and text presets make it really easy to apply a preset look to an object or text.
* It's quicker to zoom in and out now using the zoom slider in the southeast corner of the screen.
* Table support.
* Recolor picture, Light and Contrast, transparent PNG support.
* Opened the Shape Sheet for senior users to create more complicated shapes.
* More 2000 clip arts.
* Improved the Insert Hyperlink function.
* Improved the Print function. Support more page sizes such as A0, A1. You can also print the large size graphics in separate pages.
* Persistent undo and redo.
* High quality graphic export.
Edraw Max is a vector-based diagramming software, which means whatever size you change the diagram, it will always keep high quality.
Easy and friendly UI
Edraw UI is MS Office-style like, it's easy to learn and use. If you are familiar with MS Office, you are familiar with Edraw quickly.
Work with MS Office well
Edraw provides several ways to cooperate with MS Office system.
You can copy the selected shapes then paste it into MS Office document.
You can insert the Edraw OLE object in MS Office application.
You also can export the drawings to generics graphic formats such as jpg, tif, bmp. Then switch to MS Office and insert the picture.
Support almost all kinds of graphics formats
Supports almost all the generics graphics formats, it can export or import those common graphics formats, like bmp, gif, dib, png, tif, wmf, emf, html and so on.
Save as exe file and share it with anyone without Edraw
You can save your drawing file to exe format and share it with anyone you want, even it has no Edraw installed.
Provide drawing tools like Illustrator
Provides a set of drawing tools like Adobe Illustrator, with those tools you can draw your own shapes or change the shapes in library.
Distribute shapes automatically
Edraw can help you align and arrange all shapes automatically, this will speed your working.
Strong style system and plenty of beautiful build-in styles
Edraw has an easy and quick style system, and provides a lot of pre-defined styles, which can help you make your diagram beautiful and personal in short time.
Abundant libraries and templates involving kinds of fields
Provide abundant libraries and templates include flowcharts, organizational charts, build plans, network diagrams and more.
Define and manage your own libraries and templates
You can draw your own shapes and documents save as libraries and templates, and use them as pre-defined libraries and templates.
Edraw System requirement
* Windows? 2000, Windows? XP Tablet PC, Windows? XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
* 256 MB of RAM, 20 MB of hard disk space
* Pentium? III, 750MHz processor
* 1,024 x 768 or better monitor resolution
* Mouse and keyboard
You are assured of our best quality products and the strongest support. The maintenance update fee is free forever. The major upgrade is also free forever. Relative to Edraw, other products have the higher price and is expensive to update too.
* EdrawSoft specializes in diagramming software development, graphic component development and web-based application.
* It was founded in 2004 with the mission of creating high quality, easy-to-use drawing software. We believe that great software doesn't have to be expensive and should be affordable to anyone.
Real Users Say
* Over the usual elements that you can see in any of similar solutions, Edraw Max provides a full power of modern interfaces, huge, smartly organized library of primitives, along with many examples and tutorials. When you just start working with a new Edraw Max diagram, you're asked to select its "kind" and the software provides you with the corresponding primitives. Of course, you can always load more primitives or even search them by name. The kinds of diagrams available in Edraw Max cover all the areas you can imagine about schemes and diagrams: Flowcharts, DB architecture, Organization Charts, Mind Maps, Networks and much more, and there are several sections in the shapes library for each kind of diagrams, as well as several examples that come with the software. You can save your own shapes in the shape gallery for further usage. As for drawing itself, Edraw Max provides a really convenient vector editor, with handy shapes grouping, locking and organizing, selection and zooming; you can control all the parameters (colors, fonts, and lines) of every shape, either yours or from the library. All the beauty pictures you've designed can be easily exported and printed in a strict correspondence with the screen picture.
* Edraw Max is rather a lightweight yet incredibly powerful business graphic software that helps you with all of your drawing and graphing needs - from organizations and flow charts - to database designs, home floor, fashion design. Software developers can also use Edraw to draw UML (Unified Modeling Language) diagrams to visualize their designs.
* Great value for the money! If flow diagrams are the only thing you plan to use it for, Visio might be a bit of overkill. If you want to be using it for other things too though it would be better value for money. Visio is too expensive for my taste, and I have found a good flowcharting software. I just wanted to write Edraw is great value for its money! It is very easy to use!