Sweet Home 3D helps you to design your interior quickly and easily: draw the rooms of each level of your home upon the image of an existing plan, change the color or the texture of each room, and drag and drop furniture onto the plan from a catalog organized by categories (windows, doors, living room, kitchen), in which you can import 3D models created by yourself or downloaded from various Web sites. All the changes made in the 2D plan are simultaneously reflected in a 3D view, and you can navigate in it either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point. Finally, you can improve your home plan by adding dimensions and texts to it, print it along with the 3D view, create a photorealistic image of the 3D view with customized lights, create a movie from a virtual path in the 3D view and export the plan to SVG format or the 3D view to OBJ format to import them in other 2D or 3D software. Sweet Home 3D is available in English, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Vietnamese languages.
What's new in this version:
- Set the minimum value of visitor's field of view to 2
- Fixed wrongly displayed rectangular textures when rotated.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to close the Untitled window after opening a file under Mac OS X.
- Fixed a bug that applied the resolution scale factor too many times on user interface.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to move the points of a polyline.
- Replaced JRE 8u112 by JRE 8u121 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java under Linux.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.