ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What's new in this version:
- 'Save to PDF' task: Added tags support in File Name field.
- Fixed and tags.
- Image List: changed icons for indicators (EXIF, IPTC, thumbnail), added indicator for XMP.
- Image List: added ability to open image in Explorer by clicking on image name caption.
- 'Save As' task: now image thumbnail in EXIF tags updates correctly.
- 'Save to PDF' task: added parameters to adjust JPEG compression and ability to convert to grayscale.
- 'Save to PDF' task: to correctly compress 24 bpp images with RLE, G4FAX or G4FAX2D compressions, its automatically converts to black-and-white images.
- 'Save to PDF' task: added AutoFit option in Paper Format parameter (the size of each page adjusts to image size).
- 'Convert Colors' task: improved algorithm for converting to black-and-white image.