The KMPlayer is all in one media player, covering various formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, QuickTime etc. It has an extra feature to play Incomplete/Damaged AVI file, Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing, Compressed Audio Album (zip, rar) and so on. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment without grappling with DirectShow merit system. The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, control playback speed and octave, select parts of a video as favorites, do a powerful A-B repeat, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. It is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, and configuration options are extensive. KMPlayer is one of the most powerful video players in the world and trying to offer the best media entertaining environment for users.
What's new in this version
- Added Web Search Bar.
- Supports Blu-Ray Play.
- Supports DIVX(xsub) Subtitle(AVI files only).
- Added video codec ProRes(APCH, APCN, APCS, ACPO, AP4H).
- Added video codec(IV50, RV40).
- Fixed AVI source filter(Supports playing damaged file).
- Fixed MKV source filter(Improved performance).
- Fixed RM, RMVB file seek error & Supports damaged file play.
- Fixed ASF file error.
- Fixed URL Play for AVI file.
- Fixed display infomation for MP3 bitrate.
- Fixed background resize error of SWF play.
- Fixed overflow of memory error when external audio file is used.
- Fixed access violation when updating.
- Fixed file name display error while starting a playback.